2liveWell

Living well is to live a Lifestyle which promotes Healthy Mind (Peace - Clarity), Healthy Body (Chaste - Pure), Healthy Family (Love -Bonding), Healthy Society (Gracious- Selflessness) and Healthy Finance (Providence- Sharing). Achieving this is the Ultimate ..... and Glorification is but of Him alone to whom it belongs.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Life issues


Am I who I am?
And who is this me that I know or that you might know. Please tell me so if you know. To begin, I am! .....that is the person I want to be and hope to be by Living. No one can take that away - the Gift of Life - from me.
I am thankful for who I am and for what life has to offer. There is a secret that each of us have but is kept away from all including myself except from the One who knew us before we were even formed in the womb. Precious so are we that we came into this world full of wonders which we cannot fathom at times but only from the One who had thought us out and brought us into this world. My purpose is still beyond my comprehension but as I journey on, the direction becomes clearer. Alas, for my iniquities I seemed to be crawling and not soaring as I ought to....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home